I Don’t Do Windows!!!!!
I just read this amusing blog post (originally found here), and it made me think of you…
I am a Real Estate Agent trained to sell your home at the highest possible price in the fastest amount of time, without either one of us having a nervous breakdown. My first job is to guide you in preparing to sell your home. Here are 10 things why I will not sell your home.
1. I will NOT sell your home if you have to walk sideways down the hall to get to the bedrooms, or move boxes to see the living room.
2. I will NOT sell your home if you cannot see the color of the walls for all the stuff hanging on it.
3. I will NOT sell your home if the grass and weeds in your yard are as high as corn on the 4th of July. (knee high)
4. I will NOT sell your home if your yard (especially the front) is cluttered with toys, car parts and other memorabilia you have collected to rust.
5. I will NOT sell your home if you don’t make arrangements for your 2 dogs and 3 cats while your home is to be shown.
6. I will NOT sell your home if you have 3 feet trees growing out of your roof gutters.
7. I will NOT sell your home if you need an oxygen mask during a showing. After you list your home you must start smoking outside, if you must.
8. I will NOT sell your home if you stay home during showings, drinking beer and watching WWF with all your friends. (Nothing against drinking beer and WWF. It’s just not the time to do it. It tends to distract the buyers. (Wait until after the showing.)
9. I will NOT sell your home if you can’t find the kitchen sink and counter for the dirty dishes and pizza boxes.
10. I will NOT sell your home if the drain in the bathroom has hair growing out of it.
and….Please wash you windows so you can see outside, because I Don’t Do Windows!!!
I just try to sell the home. It is up to you to take care of the above.
THE KEY HERE…….IS I MAY LIST YOUR HOME, BUT I WILL NOT SELL YOUR HOME UNLESS IT IS PLEASING TO THE BUYER.
If your willing to take care of the issues stated here, you will be amazed in how fast your house will sell for the highest possible price. I will guide you through the process.