Encino Home Prices
I was just doing a little bit of research and stumbled on some interesting statistics about Encino Home Prices.
When we look at the October 2013 statistics (November’s aren’t available yet), we see the following about homes sale trends, compared to the same period in 2012:
- The Median home price in Encino increased by 85% since October 2013
- The Sales Volume increased by 80%
- The Average Sale Price of an Encino home increased by 80% as well!
- The average home spent 36 fewer days on the market
- The Average List Price of Encino Homes increased by 20%!
What does this tell us? Duh… Home prices in Encino have rebounded tremendously! This is due in large part to the fact that we’re seeing the fewest distressed sales (foreclosures and short sales) in years. In fact, the majority of homes sold right now are equity sales — the owners are selling for as much or more than they paid!
Want to see the details? Take a look below at the San Fernando Valley Housing Market Report produced by Rodeo Realty.
Want to discuss selling your home? Or buying an Encino home before prices increase any more? Contact me online or call me at (310)926-2386 today!