Tarzana Real Estate Advice
Looking to buy or sell a home in Tarzana? Have you been looking south of The Boulevard? I love that area.
A Little Bit About Tarzana, CA
Tarzana is a predominantly white, highly educated, affluent district in the San Fernando Valley. The neighborhood is a mostly residential community on the site of a former ranch owned by author Edgar Rice Burroughs. It is named Tarzana after his storybook jungle character hero, Tarzan.
Elementary and middle schools
Schools within Tarzana are:
- Gaspar de Portola Middle School, LAUSD, 18720 Linnet Street
- Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies, LAUSD alternative, 18605 Erwin Street
- Vanalden Avenue Elementary School, LAUSD, 19019 Delano Street
- Tarzana Elementary School, LAUSD, 5726 Topeka Drive
- CHIME Institute’s Schwarzenegger Community School, LAUSD charter, 19722 Collier Street
- Woodland Avenue Elementary School, LAUSD, 5213 Crebs Avenue
- Nestle Avenue Elementary School, 5060 Nestle Avenue
- Columbia College Hollywood, a private nonprofit film school on Oxnard Street.
If you want to cut to the chase, give me a call at (310)926-2386 to talk shop.